Friday, November 16, 2012

my week

Julio is in Venezuela.  He left like, a week ago, and I miss him.  Hopefully he'll be back by Wednesday.

I picked up my wedding dress!
I ordered my bouquet!
We've bought our tickets to go to Venezuela after the wedding, and later, to Argentina and Chile!
I need to call the potential caterer!

My dad and 3 other folks from their church were in Colombia for 12 days, visiting remote areas to meet people and see how little bitty Moncure Baptist Church can get involved with local pastors to help tell stories about a God who loves them and wants them to know him.
I got to spend Thursday with the group; it was a treat to get to chat with my father on buses, as if he had just popped into Colombia for a routine visit!


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

First. You do realize you used the word folks. Have you been visiting with folks from home a lot?
Second. Thanks. I pray for you lots; I love reading your perspectives on life. And I know Kiwi will miss you terribly.