Thursday, May 15, 2008

quick update

This post won't meet up to the "literary standard" I try to set for myself, but I feel the need to post something since I haven't in so long!
I got back to Greensboro today after 8 days in Bogotá, Colombia. I'll be moving there in February 2009, Lord willing (i.e. if my fund raising and visa acquisition go well between now and then). I stayed there to meet the staff and see some of the program sites of the organization, Formando Vidas. It was good and God faithfully provided for me to go, begin to make friends, and meet with Him.
I hope to update with more details and reflection soon. If you want to be on my email/prayer/support list, please let me know.

1 comment:

Marshall Benbow said...

Sign the Benbows up for prayer updates. We don't have free $ to give right now, but maybe by Feb 09 we will.