Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I ain't right in the head!

This week I began making plans for last travels around the state to visit friends, including a trip to magical Ocracoke Island this Sunday/Monday, a couple of days in Asheville with M&M (beach and mountains within one week!), then a final (for real this time) trip to Greensboro and a last visit to my church there. Add in lunch with friends and dinner with a cousin, and I don't have much time left at all! yipes!

After a few days of moping about not having a schedule, about being bored, about feeling aimless, I looked at the calendar and thought about all I'll be going and doing between now and February 2 and got a little anxious about how quickly this time is passing!
Transition is difficult.

But... can't I ever just BE? And be okay with that? Be content in whatever situation I find myself?
ontology = being

2 comments:

MarySuz said...

part of me is excited for you to go and part of me is sad. whatever will i do without you?

Emerly Sue said...

I feel like MerMer. I am excited for the wonderful, life changing adventures that you are traveling towards. And I am sad that another friend is moving far away. I am proud that you are bravely doing what you feel God has called you to. I love you, friend!