Friday, January 2, 2009

Resolved:

Well, it's January 2009. My resolution experiment worked, as this blog still exists and is used from time to time. I've even heard that I have a few loyal readers, surprisingly enough. (Hey, Mike and Terri!)
And, now it is once again that time when I'm supposed to set goals for the year. However, I don't want to set a goal I won't keep, so I'll aim low:
1. Finish knitting these mittens
2. Move out of my parents' house
3. Speak more Spanish

Hmm... I predict I'll accomplish these goals within a month.

Oh well, here are some I know I can't keep consistently:
4. See others as God's beloved and treat them as such.
5. Take action against poverty
6. Gain more of an understanding of God's duality: complete love and complete authority

...and many more, but I don't want all of my shortcomings to be so obvious! ;)

1 comment:

Blood in my Eyes said...

Well, If I can say so myself you seem to be doing great with your constant resolutions. And your shout out to Mike & Terri was funny.