Wednesday, September 7, 2011

solitude vs. companionship

Some of you may know that over the last year, God has been teaching me to live in the present, to enjoy life, to take today for what it is and all that it has to offer.

That being said, my good friend, Ingrid (from Canada) gets to Colombia tomorrow evening. She's just completed her DTS with YWAM, and is coming (back) to Colombia to work with us again. She'll be staying at my house, at least for a couple of weeks. I am very very very happy to see her again, and to have an adult in the house! But then I wonder if I've taken advantage of these 3 weeks of solitude as I should have... if I have learned what God had planned... but in order to live in the present, I'll have to stop second-guessing and just enjoy each stage whole-heartedly!

No comments: