Wednesday, August 31, 2011

.

It's the little things that are overwhelming me, that seem like enormous failures, that I feel unable to do anything about:

A trash bag torn open by dogs and strewed all over the driveway.

A phone call from a little girl's preschool to tell me that she still has lice (even after we keep treating her), and that it's unacceptable and we really have to do something about it.

Lights left on by the kids on my day off.

Finding that jobs are only partially done when I'm told they've been completed.

2 comments:

Emerly Sue said...

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

Rebecca said...

Amen. And... this too shall pass. I live by that phrase often. Run with the horses, my friend!