Sunday, April 6, 2008

Good news...

..but not what you might think. (aka, something about Colombia)

However, I want to take time to celebrate the little things, even while I await what seems to be "bigger" news. This summer semester at GTCC I'm getting more hours! That means that now I'll be working a steady 24.75 hours a week there (this semester I've had 22), which is just shy of the 25-hour-a-week limit for part-time employees!
Since starting to teach ESOL there last May, I have been blessed with more classes and given options of what classes I want to teach. I have been praised for my work and have formed friendships with students. I hope that the impact I've had will have a ripple effect and that my little drips and drops of help will aid in the coming of the kingdom of God.

August will be here before I know it, and that is the cut-off point of my vision and knowledge of where I'll be and what I'll be doing. Tonight I am free from worry-filled question marks at that sidewalk ending-point. Tonight I am at peace, and excited to see all that happens before then!

1 comment:

MarySuz said...

yay for God's provision in your life in Greensboro!