Saturday, April 5, 2008

Update: no news. This is life.

It is a rainy April Saturday, after a rainy April week, and I am home alone with very few plans for the day.
Solitude. Silence. Rest.

The day is full of possibilities! But isn't every day? I want to be more aware of that, and as often as I remember to, I ask God to show me how I can be a part of what he's already doing each day. To join in beside the work of others and to find common interests. To let myself be used (somehow) for the glory of the Lord.

"What's going on with Colombia?" you ask.
For now, I'm not sure. To say nothing would be an answer from my perspective. Poor communication could be another response. I'm waiting, again is probably all I really can say. I'm sure lots of things are happening there, but the 2, 197 miles between us easily block that from my view. Of course, I have a lot going on here, and happily so. I would like to know a few basic details about my Colombia move, but probably once I do it will be more difficult for me to stay focused on and plugged into my life in Greensboro, so maybe it's yet another blessing disguised as yet another exercise in patience and trust.

No comments: