Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bodily fluids

I forgot to mention that on the bus ride home from Chinauta, J fell asleep and peed... on my lap. About two hours later we were finally home and he was bathed and in bed so I could shower.
Then on Tuesday at work I found the bad smell in the toy room: poop in the corner with the stuffed animals. I couldn't tell if it was from the cat or a kid; I don't really want to know, either. We washed all the stuffed animals... the bunny had poop on its ears.
J helped me cook dinner last night. He likes to help with stuff like that, but a lot of times it's hard for me to figure out how he can actually help me. While I rolled out pie crust for the quiche he played in a pile of flour and had a little ball of dough to smush. Later he was going to help me mix the eggs/meat/cheese, but he was rude to me and had to sit that one out. Then he helped grate carrots, but got bored with it so switched to putting curuba fruits in the blender for the juice. He cut his fingers on the grater, which I kind of figured would happen in spite of my careful instructions, demonstrations, and warnings. It didn't bleed much, though.

3 comments:

Leah said...

i think you should categorize your blogs like this more often.

mary deff said...

hey i have so been there.

Emerly Sue said...

Oh bunny.