Thursday, March 20, 2008

a push-pin on the map to call my own!

Yes, hallelujah, I have finally received word from Formando Vidas in Colombia that they do want me to come work with them! I don't have any details yet on when exactly, or how much money I need to raise, or even which branch(es) of their organization I will work with, but it's exciting to see something that's been brewing for a year begin to bear some fruit (mixed metaphors, I know).

Where does this put me with all these other ideas and thoughts that I began coming up with during my wait and worries that I would not be accepted? What about that last post you wrote, Emily?
I don't know.

I will be here for at least six more months though (probably more like 8-10), and I don't want to retreat yet! A few gears are slowly beginning to turn, and I'm excited to see what they'll turn into, while I'm here and after I leave.
...and then when I return again?
(Note: I have absolutely NO idea what my future will be like, in spite of my tireless efforts to decipher it.)

Glory to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us.

No comments: